Family Hotels in Livigno
The Family Hotel that entertains both adults and kids
At the Alpen Village Family Hotel you can enjoy a family holiday in the mountains both in summer and winter, including sports and various activities, but also relax and wellness!
For children, spending a holiday with their parents is always an unforgettable experience and it is therefore important to spend your time in family activities, but also let children and boys have fun and socialize in a controlled environment.
This creates a good opportunity for mum and dad to spend some time alone, perhaps in our wellness and spa area, enjoying our facial and body treatments, or to cuddle themselves with a couple's dinner based on typical Valtellina products.
In our kids hotel in Livigno, children are involved in a fantastic weekly program of activities always different and engaging, with our animators. From outdoor walks to bike rides at the bike skill center in Livigno, your children will have fun together with the other hotel guests.
FAMILY HOTEL IN THE MOUNTAINS OF LIVIGNO - FROM 4 TO 12 YEARS OF AGE, LET'S ALL THINK ABOUT IT!
Our play groups are divided by age, kids and adults alike are welcome to participate in all activities and to meet lots of new friends.
- Kids' club (4-8 years): play, paint, do crafts and discover many new things - there is something new to try everyday!
- Juniors' Club (9-12 years): meeting new friends, experience the adventure and discover the many little secrets of Livigno.
SERVICES FOR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN at the Alpen Village of Livigno
- Entertainment throughout the day
- Swimming pool with variable height for children
- Play area outside the family hotel
- Creative activity
- Creative activities with our animators: art attack, master chef, bricolage
- Walks and guided tours: Latteria of Livigno, walk in the woods
- Lunch in a mountain hut
- Baby Dance
For children (0-3 years) is required the presence of parents. In addition, on request and for a fee you can request a babysitter to take care of and entertain the kids.